What Windward Provides –
- Project management courses for organization sponsored training programs and project initiatives
- In-person classroom training conducted onsite at a client’s facility
- Virtual classroom training with a live instructor and video producer
- Project team workshops delivered onsite or virtual
- Facilitation by training professionals and project management experienced practitioners
- Instructional design for customization of courses and workshops
- Consulting expertise for project initiatives
PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) –
As an ATP with the Project Management Institute (PMI), Windward Project Management is authorized to offer project management training and professional development units (PDUs) in support of the professional development needs of PMI practitioners.
Who Windward Supports –
- Windward supports organizations seeking project management training and consulting for their leadership, project managers, and project team members.
- Windward addresses a wide range of client training and workshop needs from fundamentals of managing projects to data-driven performance measurement.
How Windward Customizes –
- Each Windward course is customized to address specific client training objectives. A customization effort can be as simple as inclusion of client templates to extensive course content development.
- Windward project team workshops are unique to each team. A needs analysis with a client representative is conducted to determine the workshop focus, content, and deliverables. With these inputs, Windward creates the objectives, agenda, and materials for the session.