Windward Project Management Courses
Windward Project Management offers project management courses that focus on the technical aspects of managing projects. Emphasis is on balancing scope, resources, costs, and schedule and controlling the risk inherent in every project. However, this does not mean Windward training does not address the people skills that hold a project together, because our training does!
See the list of Windward courses – delivered in standard format or customized for your organization.
Project Management Fundamentals
Managing Project Risk
Resources, Cost and Scheduling – Beyond the Basics
Performance Measurement and Earned Value Management
Troubled Projects and Regaining Control
Stakeholder Focused Project Management
Finance for Project Managers
Training To Support Organizations
- Windward Project Management provides training for commercial, government, and nonprofit organizations. Each course session is delivered specifically for project managers and team members in the organization. This Windward organizational approach to training adds a shared project management dynamic to the class experience.
- Windward focuses on providing training to help organizations solve project problems. The Instructor communicates with a client representative prior to the training session to better understand the organization’s project “pain points” and training requirements. This preparation results in a consulting element incorporated with the course instruction.
Customization Makes Courses Unique
- Customization is a unique element of Windward Project Management course materials and deliveries. Project management experience, training facilitation skills, and instructional design expertise are combined to respond to clients’ specific training requirements and requests for desired learning outcomes.
- The Windward instructional designer and course instructor work with training sponsors to incorporate organization specific project processes and materials into the course design and training facilitation. This allows project management best practices to be presented in relationship to the organization’s project environment.
Delivery Options For Training Flexibility
- Client Onsite
- In-person classes
- Client provided facility
- Classroom project teams
- Virtual Learning
- Online instructor-led live training
- Video producer technical support
- Attendee interactive participation
- Hybrid Onsite and Remote
- In-person classes for majority of attendees
- Select group of remote attendees
- Client provided technology for remote attendees
- Scheduling Options
- Full day consecutive classes (preferred option)
- Half-day class sessions
- Viable number of non-consecutive days